Freyssinet, Your Project Partners
Lifting and handling are complex operations that often influence the successful completion of a project. Our teams support our customers throughout their projects, by being generally involved from the design phase, in order to assess their objectives and to produce optimum solutions that fully meet their specifications in terms of structures, phasing of works, budget and lead times.
Moving a structure demands absolute control over the stresses induced in the structure from the start to the end of the operation. Freyssinet and Hebetec Engineering have therefore developed a range of specific lifting and handling equipment, with real-time control and precision enabling the most stringent requirements to be met in terms of managing reactions and movements at the jacking points.
In accordance with Freyssinet group safety policy, every lifting and moving process is subjected to a HAZID (HAZard IDentification study)/HAZOP (HAZard and OPerability study) type assessment involving the project methods engineers and the specialist team using the equipment.
- Feasibility studies and operation sequencing
- Detailed design of lifting and moving methods
- Checks on permanent structures during stages of works
- Design of temporary structures
- Supply of specialist equipment
Syncronised Computer Jacking
- Supply and installation of temporary structures
- Performance of lifting and handling operations.