With FOREVA, Freyssinet guarantees quality work and a durable repair as part of a turnkey service.
Expert in repair solutions, Freyssinet offers its expertise to designers and main contractors and supports them at every stage of a project, from assistance in diagnosis to choice of the appropriate solution and implementation of the works.
Proven Solutions and Products
With its technical department made up of civil, structural and materials engineers, materials experts and corrosion specialists including ACA Corrosion Technologists and Technicians, Freyssinet has a proactive policy for the development of repair solutions and products, validated by laboratory trials and feedback from on-site experience.
Our specialist teams’ know-how enables Freyssinet to meet its clients’ requirements in terms of quality, schedule, costs, safety and the environment. Its substantial network of locations enables local service and offers clients great reactivity.
With a proven track record and experience in Australia and New Zealand developed since the 1990's coupled with Freyssinet's International expertise, we are able to offer an unparalleled range of design and construction repair, strengthening, retrofit, upgrade, protection and maintenance services across a range of market sections:
- Building infrastructure including facades and heritage structures
- Transport infrastructure including road and rail bridges
- Marine infrastructure including ports, wharves & berthing wharves, jetty, seawall and piers
- Water and Wastewater infrastructure including pipes, reservoirs and dams
- Industrial structures including mining
- Oil & Gas infrastructure including pipelines and tanks