Freyssinet can provide a complete solution for the repair of building facades, bridges, car parks, overpasses, silos, wharves, marine and industrial structures. Services supplied for reinforced concrete include:
- Supply and erection of all access scaffolding and platforms, including custom designed systems.
- Concrete removal by hydro demolition.
- Repair of spalling or damaged areas of concrete.
- Supply and installation of additional strengthening.
- Application of special hydraulic mortars.
- Repair and/or replacement of joint sealants.
- Pinning systems for render and brickwork.
- Protective and architectural coatings (PCCP4 accredited).
- Stone and brick repairs, replacement and repointing.
Freyssinet have developed considerable expertise in the repair and restoration of heritage structures. We offer a range of services in this field:
- Brickwork – structural repairs, pinning, repointing.
- Cleaning – using a range of methods for all materials, including pressure washing, patented dry and wet process and powder cleaning.
- Render repairs, replacement and new concrete work, including heritage features.
- Timber windows – repair and/or replacement of heritage windows.
- Lead paint management (PCCP5 accredited).
Copper and lead repairs and new installation.